We are so excited to carry products from Peace Valley Lavender Farm in Doylestown, PA. Just like many of our other products the versatility of lavender seems to be endless. Here are a few ways we use lavender every day.
1. Skin- Lavender's anti-inflammatory benefits are a game changer for skin head-to-toe.
- Dry Skin - or skin conditions like eczema. Apply neat or in a carrier oil.
- Acne- Put a few drops in warm water in a clean sink basin or bowl. Apply compresses to affected areas.
- Minor Burns- A few drops of lavender oil can help sooth minor burns, promote healing and reduce scarring.
- Insect Bites- apply a few drops directly onto a mosquito bite to sooth itching.
3) Headaches - a few drops of lavender rubbed into your temples can help relieve headaches.
4) Allergies - Smelling lavender oil can help ease symptoms of seasonal allergies. Try using a diffuser or put a few drops of lavender EO on tissue and inhale.
5) House Cleaning- Lavender's antibacterial properties make for a awesome natural cleaner. Add a few drops to vinegar and water for an all purpose cleaner to use throughout the house.
Check out these recipes:
6) Moth Repellant - Place sachets of dried lavender in drawers and closets to help repel those pesky moths from your beautiful natural fibers.
Articles of Interest: